Monday, December 19, 2005

Classic Synchronicity

My My Favorite Classic package arrived today (Jamie sent it from Alberta on the 8th)!

Inside were excellent goodies: The Complete Novels of Jane Austen (that's seven novels!), a bookmark with a portrait of the author, a box of Shakespeare Chocolate, a humorous card, and four clever stitch markers.

My Favorite Classic goodies

Thank you, Jamie! By some happy chance, I've been wanting to read Mansfield Park because I just read something else in which a character hadn't read it – and Mansfield Park (plus six) appears! I've also been wondering where my row counter has gotten to – and a clever stitch marker with an attached row counter (plus three) appears!

My Favorite Classic stitch markers

To round out the coincidences, I'm always interested in chocolate and humor – and chocolate and humor appear!

It's a classic case of synchronicity.

No comments: