Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Extreme Cold of January – Not!

Stash inventory continues to take up almost all available free time roundabout Exit 151. It's not that my stash is so extensive; rather, it's so disorganized! Having hauled the stuff out from its many nooks to examine it, I need to put it back. And, alas, the weather is not cooperating. My plan was to put the stash on the back porch, exposing it to the extreme cold of January (die, müths, die!), but it was 60 F (15.5 C) yesterday and almost as nice today... no hazard to müths at all (and perfect cycling weather).

However, let me quickly note for the record:

Got my scarf. Thank you, Fiona! There's more than one surprise here.

My International Scarf Exchange scarf from Fiona

Got my button. Love those sock monkeys! Sign-ups open mid-January.

Sockapaloooza (yes, three Os) button

Sorry to be so brief – I'll have a more substantive post in a day or two.

2 comments:

amandazen said...

We have not had a very cold winter this year either in CO.

Cute scarf...
Amanda

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

you got me to feeling all inspired so I went and inventoried my stash too. Yay being organized in the new year!