Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Holly Jolly Time

Since it's holly jolly time roundabout Exit 151, it must be time for holly jolly Cranberry Biscotti by Elizabeth Sullivan. It's a second attempt – I'd started this pattern once before in a candy corn colorway, and never finished. Somehow the colors never clicked for me. I'm liking the holly jolly colorway much better.

Holly jolly Cranberry Biscotti singleton

It's a second third fourth attempt for the green Fleece Artist yarn as well, having previously been tried in Green Vine Socks, Whitby Socks (which didn't make the blog), and Little Arrowhead Lace Socks (also didn't make the blog). It's looking like fourth time is the charm.

Holly jolly yarn

The red and white yarns are Koigu. Somehow, in all the sock knitting I've done, I've never made socks with Koigu. Remedying that now.

No comments: