Friday, July 28, 2006

Women Travelers Arriving

I have houseguests this weekend, so am postponing posting about my further Chicagoland adventures for the moment. But I do want to note that my KTC Women Travelers Swap package from Julie arrived today. Thank you, Julie!

KTC Swap goodies

Inside were Daisy Miller and Washington Square by Henry James, tropical hisbicus and citrus Ginger Twist tea, a cute notecard with watch cap pattern, a thoughtful gift card, and travel-sized ginger-scented body spray and lotion. It's eeriely perfect.

I promptly used some of the tea to make a pitcher of sun tea for my guests. It turned out a fragrant red-gold, very pretty – and welcome, as it's going to be hot this weekend. And wouldn't ya know it, my guests want a tour of TV and movie locations in NYC, including Washington Square.

No comments: