There's guilty pleasures, the yarn: Lion Brand Half-Pound o' Romance, colorway Leaf. One ball makes a garment, the label says so. I'm seriously considering it for a version of Aibhlinn or Mossy Cowl.
Consider yourself flashed.
Then there's guilty pleasures, the movies: I don't usually do memes, but this one is irresistible.
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
I note this list is by no means comprehensive. Put another way, I have a lotta guilt.
1. "I am not a sissy!"
2. "Arthur! What an Englishman you are."
3. "Id! Id! Id! Id!"
4. "Akita! Akita!"
5. "Chicken good."
Leelo in The Fifth Element (1997). Directed by Luc Besson, costumes by Jean-Paul Gaultier. 'Nuff said.
Identified by: Eileene
6. "People of Valencia! I bring you bread!"
7. "Break the conga line."
8. "I used to design for gods."
Edna Mode in The Incredibles (2004). Fabulously nostalgic in color palette, soundtrack, and family-oriented story.
Identified by: Carla
9. "You can add Sebastian's name to my list of playmates."
10. "As long as the lady is paying for it, why not take the vicuña?"
In the Ravelry forums, my Ravatar is sporting a parrot today. What did you get?