Thursday, February 22, 2007

Strange Smell and Poll

Now it's our turn. There's a strange smell roundabout Exit 151 this morning, reminiscent of artificial fruit punch. It's overcast today and the smell seems heavier than air. I didn't notice it while upstairs, but once downstairs it was apparent and outdoors it's cloyingly obvious.

If that weren't puzzlement enough, my new computer keeps shutting itself down in the morning and waking up in the middle of the night. I generally don't name things but DH thinks it needs a name and has suggested a short list.


Pick a name for the computer
Christine
HAL
Daystrom Multitronic M5
Colossus
Any of these is fine
All of these are no good
Dunno
Other (see comments)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Needless to add, I still have my trusty old hamster wheel set up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smelled it, too, Ina--something was definitely fishy this morning, but I thought it was my imagination!

knitseashore said...

I see in your column that you are dreaming of Bike New York. I'm planning on riding too!

If you're interested, Greeley at Ride.Knit.Read has started a webring of cycling knitters. Feel free to join us!