Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Am Lord Voldemort?!??

The Sockapal-2-za sock is not merely a diva and a good sport, she's also (cough) a pointy-heel bluestocking. Miss America may have abandoned Atlantic City (roundabout Exit 40), but here she is, striking a pose with Laura's clever bookscarf and The Half-Blood Prince.

Sockapal-2-za sock and HP bookscarf

Here she is with her favorite quote from the book, "I do love knitting patterns." And world peace, too!

Sockapal-2-za sock loves knitting!

As for me, ordinarily I'm a fan of online quizzes and Myers-Briggs personality typing. But...

Harry Potter Personality Quiz by Pirate Monkeys Inc.
Apparently, I am Lord Voldemort
Actually, that sounds like a lot of opinionated knitters. See all the possible results.

At least the Sorting Hat has better news.
I'm in Ravenclaw!
be sorted @ nimbo.net

Time for a Ravenclaw bookscarf! I like heraldic copper better than silver with the deep blue tincture, so it's a book bookscarf for me.

No comments: