Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And I Don't Mean the Fish

It occurs to me the Traveler sock may be the sock equivalent of a mullet. One side is all stockinette...

Traveler sock, plain side

... the other is beads, cables, and the secret pocket.

Traveler sock, fancy side

In any case, they are done and (despite the somewhat dismaying epiphany) I like them.

ETA: Handspinners on Ravelry, rejoice! Casey has opened a thread on improving Ravelry for handspinners. Be sure to have a look and add your desiderata.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Excellent socks! I've been eyeing them for a sock swap but my pal has feet that won't fit in the size written... looking at them again I see that they might not be very hard to adjust. Must pull out my book again before I cast on. It's either these or Aragorn socks.