Monday, October 11, 2010

Knitter Has the Blues

Instead of enjoying the fine autumn weather roundabout Exit 151 this weekend, I've spent the past three days indoors staring at a computer diagnostic screen o' death. The hard drive on my fancy lemon computer, replaced only two years ago, decided to misbehave. Much bad language out and far too much caffeine in ensued.

Computer diagnostic screen

It's time to take a break from the negative machine. Howabout some Maine yarn? I have some String Theory Blue Stocking in Cobalt. At this point, it ::cough:: amuses me more than it should that my Blue Stocking yarn is BFL and blue and from Blue Hill. The color is more inky than my poor digicam can capture.

String Theory Bluestocking

And I have some Swans Island Fingering in Indigo. It's a beautiful natural indigo, with a greenish undertone that I imagine will oxidize over time. Plus there are sheep in the boat on the label.

Swans Island Fingering

There, I feel better. So here's a PSA: in New Jersey tomorrow is the last day to register to vote in the upcoming General Election, November 2.

No comments: