Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fuelish

This Saturday I plan to be bicycling hither and yon in stately Brick City as part of Moving Planet New Jersey. I'm still feeling a bit peaked, so NJ Transit may also be involved, but I'm going – and going car-free – because it's for The Cause.


Or view here.
Find an event near you


I have the perfect yarn for the occasion, a lovely 100% BFL from Forbidden Woolery, Greed in colorway Lump of Coal. Similar to the last coal-colored yarn I used, this yarn is not anthracite black, but rather shades of charcoal.

Forbidden Woolery Greed

More carbon footprint socks to come soon!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Hee hee, great color!
You're a braver woman than I. What route would you take? The drivers out here scare the pants off me just when I'm driving--I can't imagine biking!