Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Event Horizon

When last I blogged I was looking forward to watching the first presidential candidate debate. Somehow since then the VP candidate debate, the second presidential candidate debate, and Rhinebeck have all flown by – this evening is the third and final presidential candidate debate at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Along the way things have only gotten stranger and stranger, falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of cynicism and paranoia to the point where serious writers in serious publications can talk about one candidate as Demogorgon. At least I have a singleton sock to show for all the time spent away from blogging.



As before, I'm not one for liveblogging, but I'll be ready tonight with favorite beverages, nibbles, and debate bingo. And as always, see you on the other side.

No comments: