Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Resolution

Happy New Year! May it be filled with that 20/20 clarity... and fancy doughnuts!

Happy New Year 2020!

It's going to be a doozy of a year, methinks. I was feeling grouchy and stressed at the close of 2019, and was looking forward to some peace and quiet for at least one day. But, the new year had scarcely dawned when a flock of urgent and/or trolling messages landed in my inbox. Argh.

Invitation to the Dance wip

So. Rather than start a first foot this year, I'm simply going to continue on last year's first foot (never finished), Invitation to the Dance by Caoua Coffee. It's a lovely pattern that deserves better attentiveness, and I look forward to reducing the number of UFOs buzzing around Area 151. Besides, I just joined the Team 2020 Sew My Wardrobe sew-along – another reason to limit and/or reduce knitting projects.

No comments: